Shipping Lines & Cargo Owners
Ship owners are set to spend $2.5 million on Internet of Things (IoT) technology in the next three years, according to Inmarsat
Shipping is facing a significant series of challenges, including trade wars, data sharing, cybersecurity, freight rates and over capacity.
#SPSC18 will tackle these issues and more by inviting high profile executives to give their insight on how the supply chain can be improved.
Shipping line & Cargo Owners want to discover:
How can you convince carriers to invest but also allow them to stay competitive in an industry with significant challenges they are just coming out of?
How will tech change things that we currently have no control over? Ie trade wars, geopolitics etc
What role will other forms of freight transportation like air, rail & land play in the future?
Where will be their biggest threats of disruption?
Why should they care about port/terminal developments & who’s responsibility is it to know?
Solution providers in the following areas:
- Port Planning & Design
- Freight Forwarding
- Supply Chain
Audience profile you will meet at SPSC18:
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Logistics & Multimodal Transportation Director General
- Head of Trade Relations & Director National Trade facilitation Committee
- Vice President for Strategic Planning and Business Development
- Director, Head of Supply Chain and Transport Industries
- Business Unit Director Maritime & Aviation Europe
- Senior Vice President, Global Terminal Operators
- Director Port Economics and Operations, Ocean Shipping Consultants