Port Terminals & Terminal Operators
81% of companies recognise the importance of big data to the industry.
Ports around the world are keenly exploring new technologies to utilise the huge amounts of data they’re receiving. Rotterdam is looking to be the smartest port by fully utilizing internet of things (IoT) technology.
IoT is the basis of building Intelligent Ports, and in the first session of #SPSC18, you can gain a crucial insight into how the Port of Rotterdam is storming ahead towards total smart port supply chain integration.
Throughout #SPSC18, we’ll touch on subjects such as collaboration, data sharing and improving chain efficiencies.
Discover more about:
- Advancements in organisational, operational and digitisation optimisation
- Eco-system integration
- Tech lab innovation projects
Port & Terminal Operators want to discover:
What tech will make them “Smart” and what does it mean to be A truly “Smart port/terminal”?
How important is design and planning in becoming part of an intelligent supply chain?
When will they see a return on these hefty investments?
Why is data sharing not to be feared and to be embraced?
Solution providers in the following areas:
- Communication & Connectivity
- Digital Transformation
- Data Analytics/Sharing
- Civil Engineering
- Supply Chain
Audience profile you will meet at SPSC18:
- CIO (Chief Innovation Officer & Chief Information Officer)
- General Director of IT/ICT
- Director, Head of Supply Chain and Transport Industries
- Endowed Professor Ports in Global Networks